Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Swathe Buttons?

So I've come to halt on the Swathe.  Its done...except the buttons.  I've made three hats trying to figure out what to do about buttons. 



I looked in the stores, those buttons are...not what I wanted.  I thought I'd try the sculpey.  Making my own buttons it harder than it seems like it should be.  Hmmm.  I'm still working that one out. I've spent more money on trying to come up with something I like than if I'd had the buttons custom made by Tibetan monks.



I've even resorted to re-organizing my yarn (again) just to get my groove on. Its actually not organized as such.  Its more like not hanging out and/or all over the room and floor.



And I've read two books. These are children's books but they are really good.



I also made some prayer beads just to stay busy. 



I really need this whole Swathe button thing to resolve.../sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment