Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ride 'em Cowgirls

I have started some new projects to get me rejuvinated.  I think the open projects list was bogging me down.  So I thought, "If I could do anything I wanted...(and what is stopping me, by the way? Who really even cares, I'd like to know?),  I'd start something else that I want to start and quit worrying about not finishing that which is not finished." A small, chin-up head gesture works here.

So here is a new attempt at a lace style shawlette.  A different pattern than before.  It is actually a bit more challenging in that, I completed the stockinette part and am now actually working the lace pattern. 

I also will start several other things soon. I am so happy about this.  ; )  I just want to feel better about the shawl I messed up last week.  Its the old "get back up on the horse" thing. But this time, the life line will be used, dang-it!



No comments:

Post a Comment