Friday, May 18, 2012

And Now a Word About Cables

I'm not sure what that "word" is except maybe...ooh. And I don't mean that in a good way. I mean it like "wow, learn to read cable instructions before embarking on anything containing them!"



Sadly, my husband said the hat looked like brains.

So a C6F, C6B means something different than what I have here.  I actually don't think its completely horrid but I did get some really unpleasant looks from my family. Maybe it is horrid.  The picture looks better than the hat in reality.

I'm still learning, that is the bright side.  I feel really good about making a project with cables even if it does look like brains.

1 comment:

  1. It may look different from the pattern but I don't think it's horrid.
    If you want to do a bad joke to your husband, you could give it to him :p
    Or you can frog it and make something you enjoy better :)

    ReplyDelete