Friday, May 4, 2012

Off the Farm

So wow, it has been a significant time since I wrote in my blog.  I'm sure I've lost all two of the readers I had. I have been knitting and reading.  Usually if I'm off the farm for a period its because some book(s) has called me away.  But I seem to have been reading and reading and reading lately.  I've read all three of The Hunger Games books, the first three books of A Song of Ice and Fire (Games of Thrones series) and am about 1/3 of the way through the Fall of Giants. I am not sure when my reading appetite returned but I just can't put the books down!

I have done some knitting, I have the dress for a girl turning one started and a baby hat with matching sweater and the front panel of a sweater.  I just need to get back in the swing of things.  I've lost direction.  I understand that there's is yet another baby to knit for so maybe I can get back on track!



No comments:

Post a Comment