Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Insanity knows no bounds

...at least mine doesn't.  I have 7 open projects.  I cannot believe how close some are to completion but not done yet. 
  1. The racing socks are two inches from the toe.  Just an hour or two and they will be done. 
  2. Another hat, but its actually done, just not photographed and I don't like it all that much and its black, blah, blah, blah. 
  3. Then a diagonal dishcloth, its done but blocking right now.
  4. I still have the two knitted sweaters started at Christmas. This is actually 2 projects but they are in the same project box so I'm not counting the second for now.
  5. I have the free-form capelet that is so nearly done its unbelievable, maybe and hour left to completion.
  6. I went completely insane and started a crochet short sleeved jacket. its about 40% done.  I am quite smitten with it.
  7. A small portion of a crocheted hat which I started only because I wanted to try out the stitching.
Worst of all is I saw this really cool crocheted shawl pattern (one of those free ones on a card in the craft store).  I bought all the stuff except one color they didn't have.  I searched around on the internet for it and it seems to be DISCONTINUED.  That is so annoying. But I guess is kept me from starting something else.  /sigh

So why all the crochet?  It uses way too much yarn.  So pretty though.  I do want to knit.  I'd rather knit actually.  So tomorrow, really, I'm going to finish something and put it on this blah-blah-blog.  Really, time to tuck in my crazy and look like a normal person again.

Oh, yeah, I had to order another yarn ball winder!  I can't believe I've broken another one.  This new one has brass gears though, not plastic like the last two.  I hope it will be as persistent as I am.

So if anyone locates some Caron-Spa in Purple Rain, I'd really appreciate it. I just need one skein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment