Saturday, May 21, 2011

Racing Socks

The racing socks have been done for a week but I've been so busy, I didn't have time to blog. 


  
 My husband and I each wore one on our right foot and Matt Kenseth (#17) won the race.  So these are officially racing socks.  They had a win first time on the foot!







 
We just got back from El Paso.  The weather was beautiful, a bit windy but the dry breeze had a cooling effect on us.  We had a great visit with our neice, her husband and sister- and brother-in-law.  Had a great time with all of our nephew's army buds at Fort Bliss.  My mother-in-law had passed away several years ago but we still had the ashes at our house.  So it was time to take them to the Fort Bliss cemetary where my husband's father is buried so they could be "together" again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment