Monday, June 20, 2011

Fast and Furious

So we have a cat now.  Our daughter really worked her father over on this.  I said, "No!"  My Husband said, "No!" then he said, "yes..."  But being the softies we are, we already love the cat.  She's white with blue eyes and completely deaf, a trait that is 60% in white cats with blue eyes.  She's been into everything.  She's been in my basket of gauges and failed attempts.  She now has the double knitted sample and some strings of yarn tied into a "fly" and a pom-pom we are calling her mouse. I named her Sassy. We gave her a collar with a bell since she can't hear us, we need to be able to hear her.  No, we won't de-claw her. 








It is funny that when she starts biting on anyone in the house, they grab the yarn sample and say, "here, play with your knitting." So, like me, she loves yarn. She really is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment