Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Christmas Part Un


I have Christmas presents in full production.  I have the hats done except for one which I'll do later.  I can't decide if I want to add scarves and gloves to this package or not.  I guess I'll need to see how time permits.  Since I have four nieces, I have to think in multiples of 4s!!









For the "gypsy" side of the family I thought I'd make lucky dice bags for my aunt, uncle and grandmother's favorite dice.  I'd need three, so one down, 3 to go.  Yes, I can count, I have to make one for my mom too.  She gets one of everything!!!

Now this little treasure is made from German wool.  It is so pretty, the picture doesn't do it justice.  Of course, I'm giving this to my sister.  She's a bit hard to please and doesn't think too much of hand knit thingys.  Maybe she'll change her mind...???

So this you've seen before but I still haven't finished it.  For my step-mom.  I think a matching hat to go with it.
This is a boa scarf I started a while back.  Just completed.  Not sure who I would give it to.  Maybe my sister-in-law, Elaine if she lets me give her something!

 I mentioned before that I didn't have a winter coat.  It really doesn't get that cold here but I did make myself one.  This involved getting out the sewing machine and finding thread and what not. And the fake wool skin made enough fluff to make a sheep, no kidding, baaaaah....
...and I needed a hat to go with it, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment