Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cloudy Skies

We've been having some rain here lately.  It didn't rain two drops this past summer but all weekend we had a lovely, steady rain.  I have the proof of it:  my hair is really a humidity gauge.  As soon as the himidity started to rise, my hair started to curl.  Here's to good hair days again, Hurrah!!!!

If I could be any busier, I can't imagine how.  I've been knitting, reading,  and interviewing for jobs.  I went out an bought 2 suits last night for interviewing.  Just need to take them to the tailor for adjustments.  Yes, I could do it myself but I'm too busy! And that's a good thing.

So today I have bunches to do but here is a sample of the current Christmas in Process:





I now have to consider putting sleeves on the Swathe sweater from last year....Knit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment