Monday, October 17, 2011

My Sister's Hat

I have made my sister a hat for christmas.  I think its pretty good.  Last Christmas I made her a shrug and she didn't seem pleased with it at all.  I am hoping this one goes over better.  It feels great (its mostly wool and nylon) and sooooo soft!

The Red Hat:

 
I
I've been trying to come up with a scarf that goes well with this.  I've started and frogged the scarf 5 times. So far all I have is this and it doesn't lay flat so I am thinking its not going to fly either.  Hmmmmm...




I would also like to add a memorial to a young man who passed yesterday.  He will be sorely missed.  British IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon died from injuries after his car went sailing through the air during a 15-car wreck at the Las Vegas Indy 300 on Sunday.
 

Be at peace, Dan (1978-2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment