Sunday, December 11, 2011

When did I have time?

So its been almost a month since I've written in my blog.  I have been so busy since I started work I have had little time to sit down and write.  Of course, I am still knitting and doing my church things (which always multiply at the holidays).  I have actually finished almost all of my christmas knitting.  I am still finishing up a few scarves and I am still hoping to get my sons sweater done but that is not looking too promising.

I am not sure where I left off.  Let's see...there's the "Glamour Girl" set for my step-granddaughter:

Then there's the "First Year" Gryffindor scarf for our daughter:


The plan is to finish the "Georgia" scarf next for my brother-in-law and then a Hufflepuff "First year" scarf for our youngest son.  I also have a sweater in work for him.  Last and if I have time, a Gryffindor "Third year" for our next oldest son. You can tell we like Harry Potter at our house.

I spent a large portion of today wrapping all the things that I've knit so far this year.  I am happy to say that I have so many things knitted up that only my poor husband doesn't have a knitted something for christmas.  Maybe I'll have to plan a little something for him. Oh well, I'll have to think of something after I finish 3 more scarves...Yipes, time is ticking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment