Friday, November 1, 2013

Communications Breakdown

Well, it has been a while since I wrote in this blog.  I have learned so much these past 10 months its will be a trick to get it all written down.  I didn't really knit from January through May because I was found to have a herniated disc in my neck.  I wanted to knit, believe me but I really couldn't look down comfortably and my right arm would go numb periodically or hurt like the very devil.  I couldn't even enjoy reading which is, of course, my second love.  I couldn't sleep lying down which is tiring to say the least.

Once I started knitting again it was like falling in love all over again.  So I will do some installments on what all has been learned.  I will be listing all the baby stuff I've made.  Good grief I have knitted me some baby stuff.  And there's still more to do.

Until I get my picture loaded and my stuff together, I'll just say, its good to be back, its good to feel good.

LKWs

No comments:

Post a Comment