Thursday, February 3, 2011

February, Knitters Repentance

So in the first month of the new year I managed to get off track and now its time to return to the straight and narrow (narrow being a relative term).  I did not finish my January project list because I took on 5 additional knitting projects (all done btw) and one crochet project (nearly done).  So I look at my list for January and see that I have at least two weeks of work to do. 

The Winter Drift Sweater-back completed:




The Mixed Media Sweater back is nearly completed:





Tami's baby blanket is 3/4 complete:


And last but not least, well, yes it is least, the one piece garter sweater is about half:


So all this January project stuff may lead you to ask, "What about February?"  Eeeep!  Well there's three things on that list:  Another sweater like the Mixed Media in Blue-Green and a Sweater for my youngest son.  And an afghan for the den sofa.  Which also leads me to the baby blanket above that I have found out is the wrong color!!! 

The baby colors are now purple and green:


So "focus, grasshopper!!!" and get to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment